Features + Details
The Callaway Micro Laser Rangefinder delivers the benefits of both laser and prism technology within one ultra compact, lightweight device. For courses that have flagsticks with built-in reflectors, prism mode is ideal for quickly acquiring the distance to the pin with minimal effort and high degree of accuracy. To acquire distances to other objects, laser mode allows you to scan the landscape for distances to hazards, trees, front of the green, etc. When playing a course without flagstick reflectors, simply stay in laser mode throughout the round and engage P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) to lock onto the flag quickly and accurately.
- Ultra Compact Design
- Includes both prism and laser modes; range to pin 300 yards
- Superior accuracy [+/- 1 yard]
- P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology)
- Scan landscape to acquire multiple targets
- LCD screen on back of unit displays yardage
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 2.5” x 1.5”
- Weight: 4 oz.