We’ve brought the legendary insulating power of our Rambler™ Tumblers into bottle form. The 36 oz Rambler Bottle is the perfect addition to your blind, ranch, or boat, with enough power to keep your water cold until the very last drop.
The 36 oz Rambler Bottle features a durable 18/8 stainless steel construction with a No Sweat™ design to keep condensation from collecting. Like the rest of the Rambler Bottles, it also has a TripleHaul™ cap for superior portability. And unlike narrow-mouthed drink bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, the Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose™ technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free.
In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.
- Wash before initial use.
- Use only mild dish soap to clean - no bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not place in freezer.
- For thorough cleaning, remove gasket from lid. Clean and dry before reinstalling.
- Do not place in microwave. Fire and personal injury can occur.
- Hot beverages will stay hot for several hours. Use caution to prevent burns.
- Carbonated beverages and spoiled perishables can build up pressure over prolonged period of time. Be careful when opening